PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES FROM ARC 3
Find genuine peace of mind with Arc 3. We guarantee the highest standard of Professionalism with ‘best advice’ policy. We will assist you in formulating your brief and intentions for the project.
We use our wealth of knowledge to source experienced and reliable ‘Building Contractors’ and use our best endeavours to get your project ‘On Time and On Budget’. We also source specialists to cater for bespoke designs, from Swimming Pool specialists, Green Roofs, Music Rooms, Acoustic Surveys to Lighting Consultants and Media (Audio Visual) Consultants. You can be assured that every element of the each project is managed and co-ordinated with care and attention to detail.
Realise the potential of your property or land. We are passionate and pride ourselves in bringing creativity and different angle previously not considered by clients. This allows us to Project Manage assignments and projects of all sectors from commercial to new builds and from new homes to extensions and flat conversions and refurbishments.
We will guide you with the feasibility and initial appraisal of the project with the following and similar organised support strategy to progress your intentions and project:
- Our opinion on whether the project is feasible and we may provide sketches where appropriate.
- Our opinion on whether the client's intentions will enhance the quality of environment the clients are seeking.
- If relevant our view, whether the client's intentions will realise the potential value of the site or even enhance the saleability of the site.
- Planning and Building Control Matters if relevant.
- Fee proposal
- Other Consultants cost estimate.
- Preliminary Estimated construction costs following our discussions, if relevant ( subject to design )
- Programme for the works. How long each stage will take.
- Or any other issues relevant to your project where applicable.
Our experience has shown that very few Contractors intend to let their customers down or involve them into a bitter experience. The problems normally arise because of poor planning, lack of site inspections, and the absence of clearly defined specification and schedule of works. Recognising these failure points, our firm has actively promoted preventative measures and we have devised a special system, which is both effective and affordable. This involves proper schedules of work and specification, agreement of JCT Contracts with and agreed programme, liquidated and ascertained damages (penalty) clauses for non-completion and delays, negotiated rates for additional works, insurance's agreed and payment schedules agreed with the nominated Contractor. By instructing Arc 3, the client’s benefits are:
- Peace of mind
- We achieve quality environment to the client’s needs.
- Achieve higher standard of workmanship.
- Achieve genuine cost savings and agreement to sensible prices negotiated with Contractors and suppliers, regarding additional works and the final account.
- Give the client, a second opinion on subjective issues and evaluate the time cost implications, if relevant and the impact on the critical path of the project construction programme.