PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FOR 'DESIGN & BUILD' AND 'FACILITY MANAGEMENT'
Whether you are an ‘Owner’, ‘Business’ or ‘Landlord’ looking for a ‘Design & Build’ service or a Freeholder looking for a ‘Facilities Management’ service. Arc 3 can help.
FOR CLIENTS LOOKING FOR 'DESIGN & BUILD' SERVICES ARC 3 WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Arc 3 undertakes an appraisal which will include a feasibility study and prepare a programme with proposals and costs estimates
- Arc 3 will appoint the Consultants – Quantity Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Drainage Engineers and so on
- Arc 3 will appoint the CDM – Planning Supervisor
- Arc 3 will prepare and submit the Planning and Building Regulation Applications
- Arc 3 will prepare the Outline Specification and prepare the Scope of Works
- Arc 3 will source the Building Contractor suitable for the project and Project Manage the contract
- Arc 3 will get the project completed and handover the project on ‘Practical Completion’
- The clients need to provide funding with payments on account for the various stages as agreed
Arc 3 caters to Landlords, Owners and Companies looking for a Professional and caring Service.
ARC 3 CATERS TO LANDLORDS, OWNERS AND COMPANIES LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL AND CARING SERVICE. WE NORMALLY PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING (WHICH IS SUBJECT TO INSTRUCTIONS) FOR SERVICES RELATING TO ‘FACILITIES MANAGEMENT’:
- Arc 3 will evaluate your needs and formulate a brief.
- Arc 3 will review the instructions, review the type of property and prepare a structured strategy and agree the working document with the Instructing Client.
- Arc 3 will inspect the property and land and prepare a report and recommendations.
- Arc 3 will prepare a programmed repair and maintenance schedule and appoint building contractors suitable for purpose and instruct them accordingly.
- Arc 3 will visit site and programme the works in an orderly manner taking into account the occupiers and neighbours.
- Prepare reports at regular intervals.
- Have a management meeting with the client at set or regular intervals to agree the present and future proposals.
- Agree costs and Professional Charges